What is the Ambassador Program?
TASH Ambassadors was created to encourage existing members to recruit new members. We need your help to spread the word and strengthen the movement. We also want to recognize your hard work in increasing our membership. Ambassadors who recruit 25 or more new members will receive free registration and two hotel nights at the 2017 Annual Conference! (You will still be responsible for getting there, meals, any additional hotel nights, and any expenses for a personal assistant.) All Ambassadors will be recognized at the membership meeting at the Annual Conference, whatever the size of their membership accomplishment.
How do I participate?
- You can get started at any time. You have until October 1st to meet your goal.
- TASH will hold a kickoff webinar in January (see below for dates and times), then additional meetings throughout the year to provide coaching from the staff and peer assistance. You will receive a membership promotion kit, including buttons, stickers and brochures, in the mail.
- Sign up to be on the Ambassadors contact list to receive materials, tips and invitations to Ambassadors webinars using the form at the bottom of this page. It's best if you sign up in time for our kickoff meetings, but you can sign up at any time throughout the year.
- To have members you sign up credited toward your goal, your members need to indicate you referred them by putting your name in the "Referred by" spot on the membership form (both paper and electronic). You can track your progress to your goal by logging in at tash.org and joining the Ambassadors group.
Schedule of Ambassador webinars
Our kickoff webinar will be held on the following date:
- 6:00-7:00 PM Eastern, Thursday, 26 January 2017
Additionally, the meeting will be repeated the following two dates for people who can't attend the first meeting:
- 9:00-10:00 PM Eastern, Wednesday, 8 February 2017
- 2:00-3:00 PM Eastern, Thursday, 9 February 2017
Additional webinars for Ambassadors to share strategies and success stories will be announced throughout the year.
Questions or help
You can sign up to be part of the Ambassador program using the form below, but if you have additional questions or need help, you can contact:
TASH Membership Manager
Sign up to be an Ambassador now